Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] new XVideo patch

Hi,

Thanks for this patch!

I had quickly a first look at it.

I don't really have any comment (only the formatting of the code needs
to change a bit), but it corresponds to what we discussed.

I just wonder, why did you add a new PIP in external window mode?
(I think it is a great idea, when ekiga is hidden, so we'll keep it for
course, but I wondered if there was some technical reason behind it).

Some random thoughts:
- Perhaps that SDL should become a new videooutput too, like XV and GTK
- Perhaps the complexity of gm_main_window_update_video should/could
move to one of the videooutput classes

I don't really know :)

But the new code (mine, not yours), with the frames, is actually quite
CPU intensive.

XV support will definitely be a great feature of 3.00!