[Ekiga-devel-list] new XVideo patch

Hi all,

enclosed a new version of my XVideo patch for ekiga I have already posted a few month ago. The new
version supports the embedded video windos like the gdk output. Also, in case Xvideo is not
supported a fallback to GDK should take place (I implemented this by using a stub
videooutputdevice class that instanciates the XV videoouputdevice and, in case it is not
available, a GDK videooutputdevice). This patch is against the latest CVS version. In order to use
the XV extension, apply the patch with patch -p0, copy the other files to src/devices, then run
autogen.sh.

Right now there are only two (minor) issues still in the implementation:
- The position of the embedded video window is not yet correct. I have not yet found out how to
calculate its position...
- When switching from an external window to fullscreen and back the window will move down. This is
due to the decoration of the window which isnt taken into account when backing up the state when
going into fullscreen. I am still investigating how to correct this.

I would like to welcome feedback of any kind,
Matthias