Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] why can't I post to list?

sean wrote:
Damien Sandras wrote:
Le dimanche 17 décembre 2006 à 23:45 +0100, Damien Sandras a écrit :
OK, but look at the way gmane describes gnomemeeting-devel:

Group 	gmane.comp.gnome.apps.gnomemeeting.devel
Description GnomeMeeting development list
Address gnomemeeting-devel-list            <-----------
Status 	posting allowed
Url 	http://www.gnomemeeting.org

It still pointing to the gnomemeeting-dev list, not the ekiga-dev list.

I submitted a change request.

I got this answer :

It is possible to have the gnomemeeting.devel group point to the
ekiga-devel-list (which I've done now), but is unfortunately not
possible to rename the group itself.

Let's see if it works.

sean

TaDa.