Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] [WIND] Plugins in ekiga

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:04:36 +0200
Julien PUYDT <jpuydt free fr> wrote:

> Here is another point to take into account : dependencies.
>
> For example, it would be nice to have a kde-core plugin, which would
> setup things for kde integration, which the kde-addressbook plugin
> would use -- or any other kde-related plugin.
>
> Another example would perhaps be a dbus-core plugin, on which various
> dbus plugins would depend.
>
> I still need to think about it some more.
>
> Any insight ?

Sorry for answering that late. In about 10 days I have holidays and I
may be able to join in.

That sounds like a very modular system with a (relative) small core
engine, with borderless possibilities to think of.

I know life sometimes can get tough! and I know life sometimes can be a
drag! But people, we have been given a gift, we have been given a road
And that roads name is... rock and roll!
KISS in "God gave Rock'n'Roll to you"