[Ekiga-devel-list] IAX2

I have transfer support now.  Also I have done some code cleanups
(CallProcessor is no longer used for special packet handling, I have a
new class SpecialProcessor).

I have looked in to MWI support but I have not got my asterisk server to
send the information elements (MSGCOUNT).  When I figure out a way to
get it to I'll submit another patch so users can see when they have
voice mail.

I would like to know if CVS head of ekiga supports the latest OPAL yet?
(If yes this will mean creating the patch will be so much easier!)