Re: Removing Stream Metadata TAG:creation_time

i'm not expert but i think creation_time is a file level metadata field not an mp3 tag.

or in other words, that data is not part of the m4a description but rather something the OS appends to every file.

more info here for you

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-change-a-file-date

To answer your specific question: no; easytag won't change file level metadata.