Removing Stream Metadata TAG:creation_time

I am trying to remove an unwanted tag: "creation_time" which is not
usually seen on Easytag when using this program to edit audio files.

I only found out it existed by running ffprobe on my m4a audio file and
getting information of all the metadata in the file.

The information is incorrect and I wish to know is there an easy way to
add and show this tag field on Easytag and more importantly an easy way
to remove or edit it please?