Thank you...

I'm a new Ubuntu Studio User.  Long time Internet Radio Broadcaster...  The one thing that matters to me the most at the moment is my Music Collection Tags.  As I use Windows 10, and use SAM Broadcaster as my main Broadcasting Program.  Fixing Tags on the fly, within SAM broadcaster, only last during that time you've edited that tag.  Learned the hard way fixing tags within SAM, and manually fixed those tags, to only find out as soon as I closed SAM Broadcaster.. All my "Fixes" didn't fix the tags.

So I had to go into my file system and fix those tags again manually. Now my Question is this. I have put all my music on a External Drive, to Listen and to Verify all my music Tracks, with their tag. Now that I have Ubuntu Studio Server setup, can I take that External Drive and plug it into my Linux Box, and use EasyTag?  On that Drive, fixing all my tags and then still be able to plug that Drive back into my Windows 10 Machine and transfer all my corrected tags back into my SAM Broadcaster Database?  To be able to Broadcast without having and issues with the files.. as they are all MP3 files. Linux/Ubuntu OS is way different than Windows is... I do not feel like losing my collection again, and I don't want to spend a week or more Ripping my Music CD Collection back on my computer..  It's not fun, and takes at least 8 hours a day for a week to Rip 500 Plus Store Bought Music CD's...Of which 5 of those CD's are Mis tagged from the CD Manufacturer...

Thanks Don