Possible Bug

Hello. I am using easytag and attempting to change the tags for multiple flac files at once. I have all of the files highlighted but when I enter the metadata and then save, it only saves it to the most recently selected file not all of the files. This is true for both the "common" and "image" tabs. I have not tested with anything other than flac files.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I am on V 2.4.2.

Thanks,
         Dylan