Re: EasyTAG 2.4.3 released

On 02/03/17 16:27, David King wrote:
Hi Budge

On 2016-12-31 15:36, Budge <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
Meanwhile I still cannot get the multi genre tagging to work. What I
want is a line for each genre in the meta data tag thus:-
GENRE=Opera
GENRE=Classical
If I put Opera-Classical in the Genre box and save the tag I still do
not get the above.  These are usually flac files.
Is there any way I can achieve multiple genre tagging?

As I mentioned in a different post about tag splitting, make sure that
you have splitting enabled for the field that you want to be split, and
use the defined separator (" - ", space dash space), and on saving in
files with Vorbis comments, the field should be split into multiple fields.

Hi David,
I previously had tried it both with and without the spaces and with the splitting enavled as you previously told me. Whatever it was I was doing wrong before, all is OK now and it works exactly as I needed.
Many thanks.
Budge