A little problem and a question....

Hello,

first of all introduce myself, my name is Marco, I live in Italy, and
I'm new to this Mailing List; although I enthusiastic use EasyTag now
for several years.

My first problem is that for a long time are appeared button labeled
"abc", which should apply the changes to all selected files, covering
virtually me sometimes all the tag view. Place a screenshot so I make
the idea.

<http://www.moonchild.it/easytag.png>

I can't write nothing into babels "year", "CD", and "CD track number".
I would like to know if there is a way to remedy at the problem, even
if there is to put hands on the code it does not scare me.

I use Ubuntu Linux.
Easytag is linked against these libraries:

<https://pastebin.com/tNicvd7M>

A question then I would do is, having set the encoding of tags IDV2 of
latin-1, other tags (f.e. files opus, flac, mp4) become latin-1, too?
I would like these, if is it possible, in utf-8.

Thanks for reading, sorry for the bad English.

Good job to everyone.

--
Marco <moonchild_it yahoo com>