Updating OGG tags on Windows

Hi there.

I've been using EasyTAG 2.4.2 on Windows. I've found that trying to save the changes to the tags of an OGG file results in an error dialogue headed "Cannot write tag in file 'xxxxxx.ogg'", with the explanation "Error renaming temporary file: Permission denied".

The problem seems to be that the call to g_replace_file_contents() in vcedit_write() fails because the input stream used to read the file is still open, and Windows does not allow files to be renamed if some process has an open file handle for them. (The call is on line 1050 of tags/vcedit.c).

I tried adding g_input_stream_close(G_INPUT_STREAM(state->in), NULL, error) immediately before the call to g_replace_file_contents() and re-compiling. Sure enough, EasyTAG was then able to update the file successfully. But this seems like a bit of a hack, and I don't know what sort of side effects it might have as I haven't done much testing. Are there any other work-arounds for this problem?

--
Nicholas Sheppard (nps nps id au)