easytag breaking ID3 tags?

Hi.

Here Easytag recently breaks a lot of ID3 tags.

I could reproduce it amongst others with this file:
https://malenki.ch/d/02_Psalom._To_Alfred_Schlee_on_his_b.mp3

* Open the folder which contains this file with easytag
* Edit the ID3-Title that it just contains "Psalom"
* Press "save"
* close easytag
* Open the folder which contains this file with easytag again

Result: No ID3 tags show up

Easytag reports "Error reading ID3 tag from file" etc. (why is there no
way to copy the log entries?)

I experienced this issue with 2.4.1 which Debian sid provides and
compiled the 2.4.2 release announced on this ML with the same result.

I run 4.5.1-towo.2-siduction-amd64
I tested the behaviour described above on both a ramdisk and an
"ordinary" hdd (with LVM and LUKS on it).

Thomas