Re: Problem with Tag Button Masking Text.

Hi David,
On 18/03/16 18:52, David King wrote:
Hi!

On 2016-03-18 17:27, Budge <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
On 18/03/16 16:57, Budge wrote:
Running openSUSE LEAP 42.1 with KDE desktop.
I have a problem in that the "T" tag buttons now in some cases overlay
the text box and mask what is to be written.  Worst offenders are CD,
Year, Track #/# XXX where XXX is the entry box.

As I recall these used to be outwith the text boxes and adjacent to
them.  How may I adjust this to correct problem please?

You can make the pane with the tag and file details wider by grabbing it
in the middle and dragging it (you should see a resize cursor when you
are in the correct location).

Noted but if I do this, assuming I understand you correctly, it is at the expense of the middle 'filename' panel. With classical music I need all the real estate I can get here.

The lines with which I have problems in the FLAC File, FLAC Vorbis Tag panel are lines 4 & 5 which have boxes for Album & CD (line 4) and Year, Track# / (line 5). Below these lines there are others which I rarely need such as Copyright, URL and Encoded by, each given a whole line. Is it possible to re-arrange the entry boxes to increase the space, possibly putting copyright and encoded by on one line only and track data on a separate line?

Grateful for your advice and extremely grateful for all the work you are doing on EasyTAG which is truly appreciated.