Re: Problem with Tag Button Masking Text.

On 18/03/16 16:57, Budge wrote:
Running openSUSE LEAP 42.1 with KDE desktop.
I have a problem in that the "T" tag buttons now in some cases overlay
the text box and mask what is to be written.  Worst offenders are CD,
Year, Track #/# XXX where XXX is the entry box.

As I recall these used to be outwith the text boxes and adjacent to
them.  How may I adjust this to correct problem please?
Budge.