Replaygain 2.0 and/or EBU R128 scanning development?

Hi guys.
One thing I need to be on my way to ditch another Windows program and Wine is the option to easily scan replaygain for my music. For this I use foobar2000 but I would love if EasyTAG had this option. Is it possible to use BS1770GAIN (http://bs1770gain.sourceforge.net/) to allow this feature?

Also, if possible, consider setting up a way for us to donate. Since I and others ask for features I think it is our duty to help you guys out with small/big amounts of donations to keep your interest going.

Regards!