From: "David King" <amigadave amigadave com>
To: "Nicholas Sheppard" <nps nps id au>
Cc: easytag-list gnome org
Sent: 6/12/2016 3:26:31 AM
Subject: Re: Updating OGG tags on Windows

Hi Nicholas

Apologies for the late reply.

On 2016-11-17 13:19, Nicholas Sheppard <nps nps id au> wrote:
Thanks, installing appdata-tools-devel did the trick and EasyTAG now
compiles successfully. And, yes, I originally built EasyTAG from the
easytag-2.4.2 tarball.

When I try to build easytag-2.4.2-setup.exe, the makensis step fails
because my system does not have
/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/bin/pango-querymodules.exe or
/usr/i686-w64-mingw32/lib/pango. According to
http://pkgs.org/download/mingw32-pango, pango-querymodules.exe was in
mingw32-pango 1.36 but is no longer in 1.40. I haven't been able to
figure out whether it was removed for a reason, or has been moved to
another package, or something else. Do you know if it is in another
package?

I updated the installer configuration to take into account the change in Pango to drop support for external modules:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=effffadf1472a55ef6470f2b1763eefeef7c3b71

Support for modules was dropped in the 1.37 development series of Pango.