question about comment field

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am using easytag (still v. 2.2.6-8.4) already for years with openSuse (KDE) to edit metadata in flac files. I like the program,
but I have a general problem with the comment field:

it is called in the header of the flac file: DESCRIPTION=... (which might be the official standard), but the media center KODI (which becomes more and more popular) merely reads COMMENT=

Is there a possibility to adjust it (e.g. as in Kid3)?

Best regards,
Fritz