Re: easytag doesnt save/load config

On Mi, 2015-11-11 at 21:47 +0100, Josef Ott wrote:
hey,
have an annoying problem with easytag. When I start easytag I have to manualy change some settings to use it properly. It seems like easytag isnt using ~/.config/easytag at all. How can I get easytag saving my settings so I dont have to change the standart on startup every time?
Im using fedora 21 kde, everything is updated, other programes dont behave like that..

Do you have dconf installed? IIRC easytag switched to GSettings some time ago and if you don't have a persistent backend (e.g. dconf) then you lose your settings.