2 problems

Hello,
I was pleased to find the program 'EasyTAG'. Thanks for this.
My first problem concerns the version 2.2.6. Here under 'Options' one can check to preserve the modified date/time of the file treated. But nevertheless the file gets the date/time of storing the changed file!
What I have to do to preserve the modified date/time?
The second problem concerns the version 2.3.6. After the installation I can not start EasyTAG, because the 'libepoxy-0.dll' is not found. In the Web I did not find a version for Windows, which I could use.

I am working with Windows XP/SP3.

Yet a question: Can I change the used language?

Best regards   Uwe