Re: Easytag won't start from desktop icon

Doesn't seem like an easytag problem if EasyTag runs at all.  It appears
to be possibly a packaging problem for whatever distribution you have.

If you can look at the properties of the menu item for Easytag, it
should show "easytag %F" for the command.

When the desktop displays the menu, it should get the information from
"easytag.desktop" located in "/usr/share/applications" Assuming it
follows Xorg specs.