Clone tags?

I recently got into the audiobook listening business. So I improvised an
mp3 player from an older phone. Compared with €150 for a decent player,
this one does its job well. And I convert a lot of audio files I get
from youtube and the rest. They usually come in AAC/MP4. Lame does not
know this formats. So I have to feed it from a player. I'm quite happy
with the results, only that the tags are missing.

Could you implement a *clone tags* function? Based on copy&paste. Or by
recognising it is the same file, only with a different extension. So far
I select both files and than click on the little icon in each field. For
track/artist it's not much. But when the work is split into chapters or
sections it becomes a pain in the rear with 5-7 tags that have to be
copied for each pair of files.

Cheers!