Re: Development progress and feature planning

Hi Abhinav

On 2014-09-07 01:03, Abhinav Jangda <abhijangda hotmail com> wrote:
That is pretty great. I wanted to say this earlier also when I was working with MusicBrainz and Application
Window branch, I am sorry for being late. The changes are really very significant and fixes many UI problems
which were earlier faced by EasyTAG. The code also is very good and clean.

Thanks again for your awesome work!! :)

Thanks to you for all your great work that you did during GSoC! I have been rebasing and tidying your MusicBrainz search branch, and the changes are currently in the wip/musicbrainz-support-merge branch:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/log/?h=wip/musicbrainz-support-merge

I am looking forward to merging it to master, and progress has been pretty good. I should have a bit more time to focus on it now that the application window branch is merged.

If people are interested in the MusicBrainz search, please try out the branch and give feedback.

--
http://amigadave.com/