Re: Nautilus extension

Hi Ran

On 2014-09-02 09:17, Ran Perry <therealranperry gmail com> wrote:
Nautilus Actions passes "%d" as the working directory. See attached.

[image: Inline image 2]

Changing the working directory does not affect the directory which EasyTAG loads at startup, and it uses the default directory when none is provided. I think that you can move the %d to the "Parameters" field, and that should work, as Nautilus Actions will then hopefully pass the directory as an argument. I suppose that the example will update and show the parameter.

Good luck!

--
http://amigadave.com/