Re: Nautilus extension

Hi Ran

On 2014-09-02 08:39, Ran Perry <therealranperry gmail com> wrote:
Ubuntu 14.04 / Unity / EasyTAG 2.2.3 / Option to "Load on startup the
default directory or the directory passed as argument" is enabled.

I do not have Nautilus Actions installed or configured, but opening a file in Nautilus with EasyTAG works as expected (opening the directory which the file is in). I cannot open a directory in EasyTAG from Nautilus, but starting from the command line with a directory passed as argument works fine, for example "easytag ~/Pictures".

Can you verify that the directory which you are using with your Nautilus Actions configuration is being passed correctly? If you can find the command line that EasyTAG is being called with, you could try running it yourself from a terminal.

--
http://amigadave.com/