Re: DSF Support

I was missing the libid3tag-dev package. Now I can tag dsf files. Many thanks!!!!

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 5:53 PM, David King <amigadave amigadave com> wrote:
Hi Ran

On 2014-11-18 16:14, Ran Perry <therealranperry gmail com> wrote:
I have compiled 2.3.1 without any issues. I used the wip/dsf-support
branch. EasyTag still does not recognize dsf files and I couldn't find
anything under preferences.

You need to make sure that MP3 support is enabled, for which you need libid3tag and id3lib development headers installed, as ID3v2 tags are used in DSF files. You can check that MP3 support is enabled by looking at the end of the configure output for "MP3 file support" and "ID3v2.3 tags support". The file extension must be .dsf.

I have added ID3v2.3 support to the wip/dsf-support branch now, and came across a couple of id3lib bugs while doing so. I have fixed one, and once I have fixed the other, the branch should be able to be merged to master.

--
http://amigadave.com/