New release bugs

Thank you for the new Windows version. I can opt to add an image without Easytag crashing. However, when I browse to a folder, the options to Open or Cancel are hidden behind the Windows task bar, so cannot be used. I had to use the Task Manager to close Easytag. Also, under About in the main nav, I clicked on the link to website and got this error message: "Could not show link. No application is registered as handling this file." Finally, after download and a check by my antivirus, Windows Smart Screen blocked the exe. That might deter a lot of people, no?
Keep it up!
John