Re: A UI design idea mockup for discussion

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014, Zhang Weiwu wrote:

It took me 3 days to make the mockup. Didn't know my skill became so rusted.

It's been 4 days since I publish this mockup. What do you think about it? OKay, I was rude, I shouldn't have said "this design is not to address the pain in your ass", suddenly there is no "you" to comment on my work or implement them:) I merely wish to address a necesity to design for others (instead of "every good work of software starts by scratching a developer's personal itch").

I guess it's not because the mockup script doesn't run on your computer: most discussion here were technical, hence if there is a technical difficult someone would have said. But still, perhaps if I do it in a slideshow with pictures it would help communication? I'll take another 3-day's no reply as a yes and convert the script to a slideshow.