Re: buttons again

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014, Tomáš Hnyk wrote:

Hello all,
I have read the discussion in May and June regarding buttons and "abc" icons on the right side of the interface. ( https://mail.gnome.org/archives/easytag-list/2014-May/msg00013.html ) Is there a way to use these icons via keyboard? Because I used that a lot using tab and space to press that button when I wanted to do some change for the album as a whole (author or year) - now I seem to have to use the mouse. Is that correct? Can this be please somehow reverted? It is much slower and annoying this way, at least for me.
Thanks,
Tomas