Re: ID3v1, anyone still using it?

There is also a fair bit of history to the project, as it was first released
in May 2000:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EasyTag

I think that between then and now, what could be claimed to be easy has
changed a bit. ;-)

Okay, I assume by May 2000 two things were different then:
1. ID3v2 only had been there for 2 years.
2. The word "Easy" is interchangable with "Total", so EasyTag means
TotalTagging.

Now with the success of this decades' apple products people's
understanding of Easy is on a different level. I think some
competition is good, it raises the bar.

Before I propose UI design (I did it a lot back in the company - now
that I am freelancing) I'd like to know your experience on ID3v1, can
you answer the question whether it is still important? It cannot be
less important in my life, but I cannot assume others live the same
life, and it impacts a lot on the UI.