Installing easytag on Mac OS X using Homebrew

Hi,

These past couple of releases I've been maintaining the Homebrew formula for easytag so that people can easily get it to run on their macs.
I'm now trying to update the formula to easytag 2.2.0 / GTK3 and I'd have a couple of questions (I'm no GTK hacker, bear with me please):

- I can get it to compile and run fine but some icons are missing at runtime (see screenshot at http://imgur.com/jUw5ZGs ).
Anyone knows why this happens and possibly how to fix it?
I believe the responsible commit to be https://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=f9ba26275bd9901535fc11dfd7ae02202a3d5ad2

- What libs are actually needed and at what step (build VS runtime). The README mentions for instance taglib and id3lib but not including libid3tag makes mp3 files not appear for instance.

For reference:

My current easytag 2.2.0 / GTK3 formula:
https://github.com/robotvert/homebrew/blob/46cbbe662c290037e49d9cb7155399f90f721ec1/Library/Formula/easy-tag.rb

The current easytag 2.1.9 / GTK2 formula on Homebrew:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/easy-tag.rb

Thanks a lot!!