Re: Newly Installed Version 2.1.8 on Linux Problem

Hi David,

On 30/10/13 17:05, David King wrote:
On 2013-10-30 16:58, Budgie <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
No I found it on Packman repo site. There may be a fault with the rpm as
there is a significant list of dependencies but none were included with
the installation.  It is possible they are all on my machine already
because I use multimedia stuff.

I checked the dependencies of the easytag package:

http://packman.links2linux.org/package/easytag/433143

All file formats supported by EasyTAG have corresponding dependencies
listed in the .spec file, so your version of EasyTAG should support all
the tag formats that EasyTAG supports.

Cannot find the .spec file but version 2.1.7 worked fine with all my flac files. Only m4a/mp4 stuff caused problem.

It seems that EasyTAG either cannot read the files or they are not
supported.

The former since they are flac or mp3 files.  Question is why not?

Budgie