Re: Newly Installed Version 2.1.8 on Linux Problem

Hi Budgie

On 2013-10-27 20:13, Budgie <ajebay errichel co uk> wrote:
It has been a while since I used Easytag and I have just installed 2.1.8
on openSUSE machine.  Very strange but when I go to an album no track
appear in the middle field.

I used to see a list of track files for editing and indeed have edited
many hundred classical album files this way.
What am I doing wrong please?

Did you build EasyTAG yourself or was it built by your distribution? If you built it yourself, check that the necessary library support for the tag format that you need was found during configure. You can verify this by looking at the output of the configure script, which listed the supported formats at the end of a configure run.

If it is a distribution package, it could be that the package was not built with support for the format, as described above. You should check the options in the Browser tab of the preferences dialogue, as those can affect how the file list is loaded. You can also try right-clicking on the album directory in the Tree and selecting "Reload Tree" or "Reload Directory" to see if that makes a difference.

--
http://amigadave.com/