Re: Easy Tag Genre List

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 21:51 +0100, Budgie wrote:
Hi,
Please leave it as is.  I use the ability to write my own genres as a
way to simplify searching my classical collection.  Not qualified to
discuss the taxonomy of music but I consider it unhelpful and simplistic
to classify the whole of my small collection as genre "classical" I use,
inter alia; opera, early, liturgical, oratorio, choral etc. etc. in the
genre field.  Served by minimserver on NAS this makes searching much
easier.

Agreed.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer