Re: EasyTag

On Tue, 2013-06-18 at 16:48 +0100, David King wrote:
I do not know which versions of the EasyTAG dependencies are available
on CentOS 5, but they are probably too old and so the answer is
"probably not". You can test this by downloading the EasyTAG source code
and running the configure script. If it fails, a warning should be
printed which should detail the problematic package versions.

One other anecdote. If you observe any errors during the configuration
stage, feel free to share them with us in case there is anything
reasonable we can do to improve the build system.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred