Re: EasyTag

Hi Bob

On 2013-06-18 09:58, Bob Lawrence <bob dsminfo com> wrote:
I am wanting to install EasyTag on our server. We are needing a Centos 5
version. Is this possible?

Thank yo for your help.

I do not know which versions of the EasyTAG dependencies are available on CentOS 5, but they are probably too old and so the answer is "probably not". You can test this by downloading the EasyTAG source code and running the configure script. If it fails, a warning should be printed which should detail the problematic package versions.

It is better to ask this question on a CentOS mailing list, as the people reading that list would be much more able to help you with any problems specific to that distribution.

Good luck

--
http://amigadave.com/