Re: Changing tags on a server

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Matt <mlb imparisystems com> wrote:

I'm running forked-daapd on an Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server at home. I need to change some of the tags and I'm
currently downloading the files to my laptop, changing the tags then uploading. Is there an easier way to
do this?

Thanks,

--

Matt Burkhardt, MS Technology Management
mlb imparisystems com

502 Fairview Avenue
Frederick, MD 21701
http://www.imparisystems.com