Re: Tagging .m4a video files

Hi

On 2013-07-08 22:51, A Budge-Reid <ajbudge errichel co uk> wrote:
Due to an error on my part I have a number of BBC TV downloads, saved to
.m4a files, which have not been tagged.  Are there any problems with
using easytag to tag these files.

EasyTAG should be able to tag MP4 video just as well as it tags MP4 audio. Depending on the version of EasyTAG that you are using, you might only be able to edit a basic set of tags (title, artist, album artist, album, year, track number, genre and comment), but there should be no difference between audio and video files in that regard.

--
http://amigadave.com/