Re: Tagging .m4a video files

Hi Budge-Reid,

On 08.07.2013 23:51, A Budge-Reid wrote:
Due to an error on my part I have a number of BBC TV downloads, saved to
.m4a files, which have not been tagged.  Are there any problems with
using easytag to tag these files.

as far as I know mp4 is a container format containing audio and video (and other data) in parallel. There is no difference between m4a and m4v so EasyTag should be able to write tags to your files.

A quick test (with version 2.1.8) renders the tags to be present in the file even though EasyTag does not list m4v files as it is meant for audio files (I simply renamed the test file to *.m4a or *.mp4).

With kind regards,
Mathias