01-01 year value

Hey guys! First I want to thank you for your hard work on this great
piece of software!

I have the following bug: when I fill the year tag for multiple files,
sometimes the tags have the wrong format (xxxx-01-01)even when I enter
the right format wich would be xxxx. And when I try to rescan these
files I gat the following message:

00:04:05 The year value "2003-01-01" seems to be invalid in the file
"/folder/file.ogg" The information will be lost while saving tag.
when after that I select one of these wrong taged files in the EasyTAG
browser the year value changes to xxxx and I can then save the file with
this correct tag. But when I select multiple files the tag stays in
xxxx-01-01 format (also: year-1st january)!
I also tried many setting to correct this wrong format but couldn't find
any options in the menu. Is there any smoth way to correct more hundreds
of files at once?

Have a nice time,
Uros

ps: I have the following system