Re: "Tag and File Name scan" dialog has text on top of other text

On 2013-01-08 00:04, Reuben Thomas <rrt sc3d org> wrote:
In the "Legend" panel, the line for "%p : composer" has some other text
overlaid on it which I *think* says "%p: comment". It starts about 1 pixel
to the right of the other text, so the first few characters just look a bit
bold, and then the end is a mess where the two words diverge.

I'm using 2.1.8 built from up-to-date git.

Thanks for the report, I pushed a fix to git master:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/easytag/commit/?id=b2164765e83901526d0dd1faad6b46482a9edae2

--
http://amigadave.com/