Re: EasyTAG 2.1.8 released

Nice work!
I've got a question about the following:

David King <amigadave amigadave com> [Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:58:38 +0000]
* Port to and require the most recent GTK+ 2 release (2.24)

I maintain a few machines with older distributions. Unfortunately, the new
GTK requirement breaks compiling on them. Was it really necessary (in
terms of features) to use the latest GTK version? Is there a trick to
compile against older versions (ET-2.1.7 compiled without problems against
2.14.x)?