Re: [Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG for the Mac

On Fri, 2012-09-14 at 21:18 +0200, MaSch wrote:
> Excellent thanks to you both. I forked Santtu's repository and
> incorporated my changes. It works well so far for me. All changes should
> be mac only and not affect linux or win32, because I wrapped them with
> according ifdefs and some autoconf magic.
> I also compiled my changes on ubuntu, to check I didn't brake anything
> and it works without a problem.

Excellent Marco.

> I would be glad if you or the appropriate people could review my changes
> and if everything is worked out merge them into the main branch.
> Feel free to ask any questions or propose any improvements. I'm usually
> not a C/gtk+ programmer and may have made a mistake that the compiler
> and I didn't catch.
>
> The code can be found here :
> https://github.com/masch82/easytag
>
> If that's convenient I propose to discuss the code with the github
> discussion features and the rest on this list / via mail.

I won't have time to review it anytime in the near future, but I will
leave it in the competent hands of my colleagues on the list. When a
reasonable community consensus has been established, I will merge your
branch into mainline. I'll monitor the list traffic until then as time
permits.

> > Do you mean this page?
> >
> >   <http://easytag.sourceforge.net/>
> Yes I did - perhaps that was a misunderstanding ?

Ok, I am adding a link to the downloads page now. Sorry for taking so
long.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred