[Easytag-mailing] Question about m4a/mp4 tags.

Hi,
Recently the BBC downloads using get_iplayer and AtomicParsley on Linux (openSUSE)
system have been saved as .m4a files.

When I check the tagging of these files with Easytag but before I try and make any of my
own changes, all the tagging is in place and looks fine but when I wish to move to another
file they are highlighted in red and Easytag asks me if I want to write the tags.  There is no
clue however as to what changes it wishes to make.  Please could somebody explain what
is happening here.

Regards,
Alastair