[Easytag-mailing] EasyTag can not open files from my NAS

Not sure this is a bug or a feature that has not implemented. I have a WD MyBookLive NAS where I keep my music files. I believe that the NAS comes formatted as NTFS but I could be wrong. I use Ubuntu 12.04 and the NAS is mounted at /mnt/MyBookLive. EasyTag just does not see the folder. There is no problem with this folder as I access it from other software like RhythmBox and Nautilus.

--
Jesse Avilés