Re: [Easytag-mailing] Any plans for porting EasyTag to GTK-3?

On 06/06/12 15:06, Santtu Lakkala wrote:
On 04/06/12 17:48, Kip Warner wrote:
I've made an initial version; the code is in my easytag fork at github,
gtk3 branch[1]. I tried to keep compatibility with Gtk+ 2.x (down to
2.12, which the master tree currently seems to support), but I've only
tested building with 2.24, so the support might not actually work.

[1]: https://github.com/inzanity/easytag/tree/gtk3

Small update, I've tested building against Gtk+ 2.12 and 2.20, both of which _now_ work. Note, though, that actual run was with 2.24.

Also, I uploaded a ubuntu precise test Gtk+ 3 build to my PPA[1], hope that it builds. It will, however, take quite a while before it starts building.

Should you test it, please report any bugs to me (or to the list) and I'll try to fix 'em.

[1]: https://launchpad.net/~inz/+archive/ppa

--
Santtu