[Easytag-mailing] Can I use a mask for e.g. the title alone

Hello.

EasyTag 2.1.7/Fedora16

I have 100 radio episodes that I need to rename/tag in the title, eg.
Broadcast Episode 001 up to Broadcast Episode 100. It seems as if its not
possible to use a mask that only write to the title. Am I wrong or is there
a way to do this.

I thought something like this. Imagine the 100 files has been tagged from
001 to 100 in the tracknumber. Then I would define title as:

Title = Broadcast Episode %n

Please advise how to accomplish this. Maybe some other tool can do this?

Thanks
Kent Knudsen