Re: [Easytag-mailing] Easytag ConfirmWhenUnsavedFiles.patch

On 14/01/12 19:50, Kip Warner wrote:
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 17:52 +0100, Gaute Amundsen wrote:
That was simple :) Thanks.

Now the other "itch" I have with easytag, is that I would like to know a
bit more about _what_ got changed, not just that the track turned red.

Any suggestions?

Gaute
No idea. I'm just the standin admin with the odd hack to contribute.

The last time I looked at this the cause of all the "unsaved changes" was that EasyTag likes to keep tags in (I think) alphabetical order. So there are no value changes as such, just that there are files it would like to write the same values back to, but in a different sequence.

Mark.