[Easytag-mailing] EasyTAG-2.1.6-Sort, resize, and reorder columns easily

It would be very nice to be able to sort, resize, and reorder the columns in the file list.  I would have though that this functionality would be embedded in the list component used, and that it would not neet be programmed explicitly, but not having grokked the source, I don't know.

I would like to be able to simply click on a column header and sort the table by that column.  I would also like to be able to shrink some of the wider columns, and move some of the columns around.  I do not need those settings to be saved, although I am sure that some users would want that.

If I only had 10-20 songs in a single directory, that would be fine.  But I have a particular directory with about 1500 songs, and it becomes unweildy.  I would like to be able to manage tat directory more easily.

BTW, I am thrilled with EasyTag and use it frequently.  Cheers to the developers!