Hi list,

I tried searching Google for this problem and didn't see any troubleshooting on your site, so now I'm bugging ya'll.

After I edit a file or load a file, I get an error that says "Loading Picture File... Can't display the picture, as not enough data has been read to determine how to create the image buffer."

Well I ran a big file-rename, and after I hit save this message popped up so many times eventually the program crashed. When I reopened it, it (I presume) had the data cached because now I can't do anything else until I click through all these error messages.
 I gather that I'll have to just click through on all the current error messages, but I need a way to prevent the error on later uses of the program.

Any idea how I could fix this so it doesn't keep happening?

Thanks for your time, and thanks for creating this nifty tool!

Sincerely,

Karma

futureisfiction.com
www.blip.fm/daretoeatapeach